1. You can send an inquiry with your travel requirements by filling our reservation form or send directly to our reservation email (we recommend you to speak with one of our travel consultants first, to get the best offer for your budget).
2. If it is your first time you will receive an email for your email verification. Once you verify your email, we will process your booking request.
3. Within the next 48 hours we will send you the travel quotation(s).
4. When you confirm the quotation(s), you will recieve the final invoice with bank details.
5. Once we receive the payment you will be issued Reservation Confirmation, with reservation details.
6. From this step we will be monitoring your case closely, till you depart safely from Maldives after your holiday.
Our staff will welcome you at the airport, assist with the luggage, and assist with the hotel/resort transfer. During the vacation period we will contact you directly and make sure everything is well organized and according to your request. Our staff will also assist you with the departure.
No. You will not be charged for our consultancy service.
· ~ Telegraphic Transfer (TT) / Wire Transfer. Telegraphic Transfer is one of the most secure modes of money transfer, also the most common mode of payment for International Transfers.
· ~ On-arrival Payment option. We also accept On-arrival Payment on bookings for specific hotels. Kindly communicate with one of our agents for the list of hotels.
Note: We will be introducing Payment Gateway soon to provide our clients an easy option, where payment can be made online using major international cards.
Your payment will be fully refunded if cancelled normally 40 days or earlier prior to arrival. If cancelled 40-25 days prior to arrival you will be refunded 50% of the total amount paid for the booking. However, 100% of the booking amount will be charged if cancelled later than 25 days from your arrival date.
These can be different during high season. Please refer to our booking policy (http://www.odixora.com/odixora/booking-policy.html) for accurate information.